Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Off to India...

I am leaving in a few minutes to head to the airport in Dallas. Linda Maikowski and I are the only ones on this trip. We have a relatively short flight to Chicago, and then ONE LONG FLIGHT non-stop to Delhi, India. I can't even believe an airplane can travel that long without filling up with gas!

We'll get into India on Wednesday Night, meet up with Kevin from New Zealand, and hopefully sleep well for a night. Then a train to Dehradun the next morning. Looking forward to all that God is going to show me and all the cool people I will meet!

My girls did great this morning going to school without any tears! Thank you to Sara Garza for taking care of them a few afternoons per week! They are so looking forward to it, Sara!

Thank you, Jack, for encouraging me to go on this trip. I know you have a lot on your plate these next few weeks. I know you and the girls will build an extra-special bond with each other.

I'll be in India until my birthday and then Thailand for the rest of the time. Be back on May 2nd. Please pray for safety and health.

You may read about our organization at www.HOPEworldpartnerships.org. Linda & I are opening the U.S. Office for New Zealand-based Bright Hope World. This is an exploratory/educational trip to meet some of our partners in Asia. We can't wait to be inspired.

You can follow us on Twitter.com/HOPEwp

Well, off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment