Monday, April 26, 2010

My Birthday

Well, Thursday was my birthday and I spent the day driving hours to an airport in India, flying to another airport, and then sitting in the nasty Calcutta airport for 8 hrs. We all watched a movie on my iPad propped up on suitcases. We shared headphones and all three had to keep our heads fairly close to the iPad. We were quite a sight.

On the way to the first airport, I had my birthday lunch at a Indian Truck Stop... Nice. Then for dinner at the airport, Linda made me an awesome peanut butter & jelly sandwich from things she packed from the states. The jelly was from packets she picked up from Chick-fil-A. Never enjoyed a PB&J as much as this one after eating questionable Indian food for a week and suffering from Diarrhea a few nights before.

Thank you, everyone, for all the Facebook birthday wishes and texts. I felt very loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment